Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Spa

I had an odd dream a few nights ago...

We had transformed our little house into a cottage-industry spa. Facials in the bathroom, massage in the living room, and eyebrow-waxing at the kitchen table. Customers were lining up in the garden.

??

This may have had something to do with the Korean day spa I visited while in SF, but I took it as a sign that we needed a little more pampering. (Though I have never had anything waxed, myself). I forgot to get a picture, but last night there were three green-faced folks sitting on the couch watching the West Wing (G2 declined to participate). The combination of weekly French green clay facial masks and Greek olive oil soap has really improved my skin. A new glow....

When life is too busy, the little moments of self-care feel so good.

What are some little things you do to care for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment