Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Garden Is Waiting For Me

A new blog beginning. I'm not sure how often I will be posting, but I hope to do so regularly. I love the bursts of inspiration I have received from others' blogs and have thought about starting one for a long time. My husband (henceforth known as Mr. Minou) tells me that we are not really a "Maison des Minous" as our little Minous are no longer so little--11 and 14 to be exact. However, it seems to fit. For as long as we've known each other, lo these almost 20 years, we have called each other "Minou" and "Minou". One younger Minou (to be known as G1) is eating all the fresh rolls I made downstairs--the hunger of a 14 year old is insatiable! The other younger Minou (lets call him G2) is cuddling one of our three real kitties (the oldest, most crochety one). Warning yowls are being issued (that's enough cuddling--let me get back to my nap!) And on this soft grey spring day, the garden is waiting for me in all its overgrown glory. Time to do some garden hardscaping!

No comments:

Post a Comment