Wednesday, April 18, 2012
to winnow: [transitive] a)
to remove, to get rid of b) to sift or separate c) to blow on to remove the wheat from the chaff
Sifting and separating for the week: 7 items for 7 days.
1) passed down to me--still haven't read--will borrow from library
2) decorative, but in 3 months we have not drawn still-lifes, and missing the lid
3) useful but have other, more solid bags
4) 1993 was the year I studied in Beijing and used this
5) not sure where this came from...I did used to make quilts
6) passed down to me--watched once--will go to next year's White Elephant gift exchange
7) doesn't fit!