Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 27, 2012

thankful thursday

Today I am thinking about the many, many things I am thankful for.
First off is my family. Minou and those two p'tit minous make my life shine like nothing else.
My mom. Living close to her is fantastic.
Friends who are like family.
Good health.

All the basics, which I realize daily I shouldn't take for granted:
Comfortable and beautiful shelter. Healthy food to eat. Access to medical care.
A safe neighborhood to walk, bike, and exercise in.
Ways to get around where I need to go.
More than enough clothing to cover myself (and then some).

Education, which opened up my world. Books. A great public library!

Also, I have been so lucky with my work position and coworkers.
They are a  wonderful, compassionate, committed, fun, smart group of people.
It's been a great two years there.

No comments:

Post a Comment