Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 6, 2012

##\\??

Today is decidedly not simple Sunday. I have spent most of this beautiful sunny day glued to my desk (which is nicely set up however, thanks to the efforts of one of the p'tit minous--you know who you are), trying to figure out how to use Excel--functions and charts--which I should really already know in order to move on to the next stage of a project I am (supposed to be) working on.

Frustrated doesn't begin to describe what I'm feeling right now.

I have found some nice Excel chart tutorials online, which don't want to integrate with my computer's setup. None of the examples will download and open.

The how is interfering with the what. The situation makes me feel stupid, and I hate that.

I'm ditching the computer to go for a run.

Does anyone know what \N means?!



No comments:

Post a Comment