Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

thankful thursday



I have been absent here, in this space.

Today I am so thankful to be almost finished with a large project that has taught me both some new skills and a lot about how I work and find motivation.

I have so much else to be thankful for too.
Sunshine. Daisies in the garden. Resilient health. An upcoming journey to visit loved ones.


Inspiration from words and images.
Loving words and a beautiful husband who is a domestic god, taking care of details and nourishment and family flow. Spine-adjusting hugs and neck messages (right now) from p'tit minou deux, whose iron muscles are strengthened by hours of ballet and push-ups. Moments of understanding and complicity with p'tit minou un.

And a few hours off this morning to deliver my boys to their respective schools.

Have a beautiful day! What are you feeling thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment