Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 27, 2013

simple sunday

Food, glorious food....
I love cooking on Sundays.
It's my day to enjoy bustling around in the kitchen.
We will have lots of leftovers to carry us into the week, as illness has struck the Urban Farmette.
Poor p'tit minou un is sick with an ILI (influenza-like illness).
When this boy isn't hungry, I know he's really not feeling well.
Minou has something brewing as well. Hand washing--lots of handwashing!

In the meantime, since I'm feeling fine, I made:

  • Onion and spinach quiche with cheddar and parmesan cheeses; vegan olive oil crust (not bad!)
  • Blueberry whole wheat muffins 
  • Vegetarian curry with potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, veggie broth, coconut milk, and curry spices
  • Brown rice
  • Blueberry pie with a whole wheat/butter crust 

Sorry for the lack of pictures. Maybe one day I will remember to take them!

What are you cooking this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment