Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

our lady

Our Lady of the....


missing toilet paper???!



Set up in my meditation space to "scare the something out of me".

(the downstairs bathroom was bare of its usual stock)


Teenagers! You've got to love them. What am I going to do with these practical jokers?

On another note...I started back to school (on-line) yesterday. Please chant with me: B-S-N! B-S-N!
Only five and a half more months to go. Although blogging here is one of my favorite recreations, I need to put myself on a blogging schedule so that I limit my procrastinating diversions. Therefore, I will try to stick to twice a week, on Tuesdays and Saturdays. If you see me here at other times, feel free to send me either encouraging or scolding emails regarding getting back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment