Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Dreams

I had a dream last night that we minimized--Minou and I were sharing one sparsely filled closet. (Not sure about the kids' closets). And I thought "GREAT!" (Actually "Great! Now it will be easier to move to France!") Some of you may know that I have been on a minimizing journey for some time, though it ebbs and flows. So much so that during an intense period G2 said, only partly joking, "When we come back from France, you aren't going to have given away all of our stuff, are you?" We then had a good giggle about moving into the chicken coop (which is beautiful, merci Minou, but...ick!)

More space. Space to breathe and see and think. It feels so good.

However, I have had several other vivid dreams lately. This is interesting, because generally I seldom remember my dreams in the morning. There was one about being back in the ESL classroom (I do miss teaching!). There was one about visiting a friend who turned into a chicken--no idea where that came from.

For a long time after I started my new job, I reviewed and signed charts all night in my dreams. I would wake up several times a night and be signing a health history, a dispense log, etc etc etc....or worried that I had forgotten to sign them. So interesting how the brain processes information during sleep.

How about you? Have you had any interesting dreams that you can remember lately--no matter how random?

No comments:

Post a Comment