Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

N. Z.

Look who I got to meet tonight! I was so excited about seeing him and holding him all day that I could hardly concentrate at work.
Can you believe that he's less than a week old??

Those cheeks! The cuteness is almost too much.
His big brother O. Z. is pretty darn cute too:

I enjoyed some baby love time:
It was awfully hard to put him down (that is, give him back to his mama--this one doesn't get put down much. He gets lots of in-arm love!). I even got to see his eyes:

Doesn't his mama look beautiful and amazing?
Welcome to the world, N.Z.!! We're so glad this sweet big-little guy is here....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures, Heather! It was great having you come and meet our "li'l" guy. And thanks again for all of your advice and support these last few months. I sure needed it! And Otto is looking forward to meeting the chickens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks for answering!! Maybe Otto could come meet the chickens this weekend?

    ReplyDelete